“Dentistry is a blend of medicine and artistry, coming
together to enhance and develop self-esteem for those whose smiles leave them
feeling extremely self-conscious. I am passionate about overall personal oral
and systemic health. That means having healthy gums and teeth free of
inflammation and decay. Combine that with a stable bite, and my patients have
the foundation for sound healthy jaws that keep them headache- and TMJ-free.” — Dr. Bilski
Education and continuing education
- Ohio State University, College of Dentistry, 1988
- Midwest Implant Institute Externship, 1990-1992
Dr. Bilski is the co-director of the Midwest Implant
Institute in Columbus, Ohio, where he is responsible for training other
dentists in surgical and restorative procedures for implant dentistry. Not only
does he teach doctors, he also learns from his students’ successes and their
obstacles. This keeps him on his toes and up to date with dental procedures and
technologies that ultimately improve his patients’ lives.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
In addition to being active in these professional organizations, Dr. Bilski is also a key opinion leader for Komet USA and Keystone Dental-Southern Implants.
Outside the office
Dr. Bilski has three children, a daughter and two sons. Dr. Bilski spends his free time playing golf, traveling, and people watching.
List of Training and Certifications
- Graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, 1988.
- Full Surgical Externship Certificate of Completion from The Midwest Implant Institute, 1992
- Fellowship Honors from the Midwest Implant Institute, 2011
- AACD-American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry sustaining member and completing final stage of AACD Accreditation, 2007 – present.
- Trained with Lee Culp, CDT. Porcelain and Stain Artistry for ceramic restorations, 2004.
- Certified Dr. Chao Pinhole Technique. One of only 500 doctors certified in the United States, June 2014
- Trained with Richard Masek, DDS: San Diego, California. Advanced CEREC design for anterior restorations, stain and glaze as well as porcelain application, 2003.
- Trained with Ivoclar’s engineer Dr. Thomas Hill, PhD in ceramics. Studied and performed bond and cementation fracture studies involving all ceramic/zirconia dental restorations, December 2011.
- Currently working with Komet-USA and their design/engineer team in the field of dental bur tooth preparation kits for porcelain veneer preparations and posterior teeth “Crown Down Preparation” techniques. “Everyday Dentistry”.
- Published article nationally and internationally in The Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, November 4, 2008; Winter Edition.
- Author of Safe Botox Procedures in Dentistry, 2010.
- Clinical Instructor of Botox and Dermal Filler techniques for dentistry in association with First American Botox University and The Midwest Implant Institute, 2010 – present.
- Invisalign provider, premier status
- CEREC same day crown provider since 2001
- Clinical instructor at the Midwest Implant Institute in Columbus, Ohio.