“I strongly value the pride and satisfaction that comes with treating
and helping people with their dental disease. Restoring my patients’ confidence
and comfort is my ultimate goal. I believe in making a difference in patients’
lives because I care about the outcomes. Seeing that smile on someone’s face
after a procedure is perfect!”
– Dr. Kindl
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- Graduate of Ohio State University College of Dentistry, 1968
Dr. Kindl’s continuous education throughout his career includes orthodontics, periodontics, occlusion, TMJ/TMD therapy, and certification in IV conscious sedation.
- American Dental Association
- Cleveland Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry
Outside the Office
Originally from Solon and Independence, Dr. Kindl currently resides in Brecksville, Ohio, where he enjoys the small town atmosphere. Dr. Kindl is married to Susan and has two sons, both of which are MDs. Dr. Tom Kindl board certified in Pain Management and is an Anesthesiologist. Dr. Brian Kindl is board certified in Orthopedics. Sue’s son, Brent, is a Captain in the U.S. Army, having served in both Afghanistan and Korea.
When not in the office, Dr. Kindl enjoys biking, walking, boating, golfing, travelling, riding his motorcycle, and most of all visiting his grandchildren in Toledo. Dr. Kindl is passionate about his honesty, integrity, and care for all of his patients.
Training and Certifications
Dr. Kindl has received certificates from various locations throughout his career, some of which include orthodontics, periodontics, occlusion, IV conscious sedation, and TMJ/TMD therapy.
- Dawson Institute (advanced study in occlusion), 1978
- United States Dental Institute (5 year course), 1993
- Midwest Implant Institute, Columbus, OH (certificate of IV conscious sedation), 1998
- Millinium Institute (periolase, laser treatment protocol), 2005
Dr. Kindl has been offering headache/migraine therapy for twenty years. Many patients have undiagnosed and untreated TMD, and with the help of Dr. Kindl and his dedicated team, patients have been able to seek comfort for years.