Not all snorers have Obstructive Sleep Apnea but virtually everyone with Obstructive Sleep Apnea snores. Obstructive Sleep Apnea can lead to disturbed sleep and compromised nighttime blood oxygenation. Obstructive Sleep Apnea may cause excessive daytime sleepiness, reduce your quality of life and adversely influence your long-term health.
In order to engage in a productive discussion with your doctor, complete the following questionnaire and discuss the results with them.
Please ask your bed partner to help you answer as accurately as possible. Answer all the questions below:
View this questionnaire as a PDF
- Have you or your bed partner noticed any episodes of gasping or choking during your sleep?
- Has your bed partner witnessed you stop breathing?
- Do you prefer to sleep sitting upright?
- Do you wake frequently to use the bathroom?
- Do you snore when you sleep on your side?
- Do you snore in all positions?
- Have you had a recent increase in weight?
- What is your age?
- What is your height? (ft/in/m)
- What is your weight? (lb/kg)
- What is your neck circumference? (Collar size, in/cm)